JIMTEC’s National Workshop On Advocacy Skills And Professional Ethics [3rd Nov]
School of Law, JIMS Engineering Management Technical Campus, is organising a one-day national workshop on Advocacy Skills and Professional Ethics. Research papers are invited for presentation in the workshop.
Date: 3rd November 2018
- Development of Public advocacy
- Developing social justice counselling in advocacy skills
- Before and after effects of the Advocates Act, 1961
- Advocacy Skills and Professional Ethics in other countries
- Advocacy & social work
- Challenges of Advocacy
- Public Interest Lawyering: a recent approach
- Entry of foreign law firms: its effects and challenges
- Mr. Amarjit Singh Chandhiok, Senior Advocate and Former Additional Solicitor General & President, Delhi High Court Bar Association; Vice President, Bar Association of India
- Mr. P.V. Dinesh, Founder Director and Mentor, Live Law; Advocate on Record, Supreme Court of India
- Mr. Shamshad, Former Standing Counsel, State of Uttar Pradesh; Advocate on Record, Supreme Court of India
- Mr. Vibhor Agarwal, Advocate, Supreme Court of India
Last Date for Abstract Submission: 25th October
- Top 5 presenters of the workshop will be provided an internship opportunity with ‘Live Law’ and other eminent law firms.
- Trophies for the top three presentations.
The brochure and registration form can be accessed here.