JOB POST: Academic Staff At National Judicial Academy, Bhopal
National Judicial Academy has invited applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Professor, Assistant Professor, Research fellow, Manager (Documentation, Communication & Public Relation)
No of Post:
- Professor: 01
- Assistant Professor: 04
- Research fellow: 01
- Manager (Documentation, Communication & Public Relation): 01
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Upper age limit – for contract / deputation upto 56 years
- Professor: Rs37400- 67000 + GP 10000/ -
- Assistant Professor: Rs15600- 39100 + GP 7600/-
- Research fellow: Rs15600- 39100 + GP 5400/-
- Manager (Documentation, Communication & Public Relation): Rs15600-39100 + GP 5400/-
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- An eminent jurist/scholar with published work of high quality, actively engaged in research, with 10 years of experience in postgraduate teaching, and/or experience in research at the Judicial Academy/National Level Institution/university, including experience of guiding research at doctoral level; OR
- An Outstanding jurist/scholar with established reputation who has made significant contribution to knowledge (period spent for obtaining the research degrees shall not be counted for experience purpose);OR
- A Judicial Officer in the cadre of District Judge having put in Judicial Service as per Para 13 – Experience in a training Academy shall be a desirable qualification.
- Doctorate with good academic record and at least three years of experience with good research/teaching record or development work, as evinced by research publications in journal of repute and/or developmental project report. Or
- A Judicial Officer in the rank of additional district judge with LLM and with 5 years of experience as judicial officer.
- LLM with 5 years’ experience in teaching, and/or experience in research at the Judicial Academy/ National Level Institution/ University OR
- A Judicial Officer having completed 5 years of service as Judicial Officer
Documentation Communication Public Relation):
- Bachelor Degree in Public Relation or Law Graduate with 2 years of experience in Documentation and Publication work.
- Desirable: Good Communication skills in English language and basic knowledge of computer application.
How to Apply: Applications complete in all respect, including application form and the documents supporting candidature should be received by (in person/by post/by courier) in a sealed cover addressed to “The Registrar” (Administration),National Judicial Academy, Bhadbhada Road, Suraj Nagar P.O ., Bhopal – 462044 latest by 18.08.2017
18th August, 2017
For the official notification click here
For Registration form click here