Additional District/Sessions Judge Vacancy At Uttarakhand, Nainital
25 April 2019 8:13 AM GMT
Applications are invited from the practising Advocates for filling up vacant posts of Additional District and Sessions Judge by direct recruitment in the Uttarakhand Higher Judicial Service, in accordance with the provisions of the Uttarakhand Higher Judicial Service Rules-2004 (as amended in 2016).
Name of the Post: Additional District/Sessions Judge
No. of Post: 6 (Six)
Pay Scale: Rs. 51,550-1,230-58,930-1,380-63,070
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Must be a Citizen of India.
- Must be an Advocate of not less than seven years standing as on the first day of January 2019.
- Prosecuting Officer / Assistant Prosecuting Officers are also treated to be an Advocate and eligible as per the Judgment of Hon'ble Supreme Court in Civil Appeal No. 561 of 2013; Deepak Agarwal Vs. Keshav Kaushik & Others.
How to apply?
- The application must be sent in the prescribed format in the envelope containing and the Application Form must clearly mention on its top "Application for the H.J.S.-2019"
- The last date for submission of duly completed application form before the Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand, Nainital is 06.05.2019 by 5.00 P.M.
To Access Official Notification click here