Assistant & Associate Professor Vacancy At University Of Allahabad
27 April 2019 7:08 AM GMT
Online applications are invited from Indian Citizens for the posts of Assistant Professor and Associate Professor in various Departments/ Centres of the University of Allahabad.
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor (Law)
No. of Post: 03 (Three)
- A Master's degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET; OR
- The PhD degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by anyone of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) the Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
Name of the Post: Associate Professor (Law)
No. of Post: 03 (Three)
- A good academic record, with a PhD Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- A Master's Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total a research score of Seventy five (75) as per the criteria are given in Appendix II, Table 2 (In the Official Notification)
- Date of uploading of detailed Advertisement and Online Registration 23/04/2019
- Date of fee payment 25/04/2019
- The Last date for Online Registration 20/05/2019
- Last date of final submission of Online Application form 22/05/2019
To Access Official Notification click here