Assistant Chief (Legal) Vacancy At Central Electricity Regulatory Commission
9 Dec 2019 5:09 PM GMT
Central Electricity Regulatory Commission invites application for the post of Assistant Chief (Legal).
Name of the Post: Assistant Chief (Legal)
No. of Post: 03 (Three)
Pay Scale: Level-11 (Rs. 67,700-2, 08,700/-)
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Law, preferably with specialization in Regulations/Master Degree in Law.
- Officers under the Central Government holding analogous posts on regular basis; or;
- With 4 years of regular service in the Level -10 (Rs. 56,100-1, 77,500/-) of pay matrix or pre-revised PB.-3, Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/-.
- With 5 years combined regular service in the Level -08 (Rs. 47,600-1, 51,100/-) of pay matrix or pre-revised PB.-3, Grade Pay Rs. 4,800/-.
- With 6 years of regular service in the Level -07 (Rs. 44,900-1, 43,400/-) of pay matrix or pre-revised PB.-3, Grade Pay Rs. 4,600/-.
- Having dealt with Judicial/Quasi-judicial/Legal matters including proceedings, petitions, pleadings, a listing of case laws etc.
How to apply?
- Applications in the prescribed format as given in Annexure-II, duly completed and signed, along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, etc. may be forwarded to the Assistant Secretary (P&A), Central Electricity Regulatory Commission, Ground Floor, Chanderlok Building, 36, Janpath, New Delhi -110001 by Monday, the 20th of January, 2020.
To Access Official Notification click here