Assistant Director (Admin Legal) Vacancy At Central Adoption Resource Authority
Central Adoption Resource Authority (CARA). which deals with all matters concerning Child Adoption in India/ Abroad, urgently requires the post of Assistant Director (Admin Legal) on deputation basis on Foreign service terms' (including short term contract), initially for three years extendable up to five years.
Name of the Post: Assistant Director (Admin Legal)
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Age Limit: 35 years
Pay Scale: Level 10, (Rs. 56,100 -1, 77, 500)/-
- 08 years' service in Central Government/ State. Government/ Statutory Bodies/ Autonomous Bodies/Institutions/ PSU etc.
- LLB or equivalent degree from recognized University.
How to apply?
The eligible candidates must apply through proper channel along with
- Copies of APAR dossiers or last 05 years, duly attested by the authorized signatory. If there is any gap in the AFAR for the period during last (05 years), then APARs should be given for preceding year[s], to provide 05 years"APARs.
- Integrity Certiﬁcate
- Vigilance clearance, in the proforma available on the website of CARA and MWCD. The application shall be sent to the CED (CARA) at the address mentioned above, within 30 days of the publication of the advertisement in Employment News.
- Applications received incomplete or through email or after due date will not be entertained. CARA reserves the right to reject any or all applications/post without assigning any reason. The number of vacancies may increase or decrease as per requirement.
To Access Official Notification click here