Assistant Director Vacancy At Food Safety And Standards Authority Of India (FSSAI)
FSSAI invites applications on direct recruitment basis for the post of Assistant Director from dynamic, proficient and motivated candidates looking for exciting career opportunities in the Food Regulatory System and wanted to be a part of our growth journey. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies ONLINE, through our website www.fssai.gov.in.
Name of the Post: Assistant Director
No. of Post: 5 (Five)
Age: 35 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree from a recognised University or Institution; and six years' experience in handling administration, finance, human resource development or/ and vigilance and accounts matters.
- Desirable: MBA degree from a recognised university or Institution OR
- Degree of Law from a recognised University or institution with three years of experience of handling legal matters or working experience as Law Officer in a reputed Government or Autonomous body or Research Institutions or Universities or Public Sector Undertakings or Law firms.
How to apply?
- Candidates are required to apply only ONLINE through the Authority's website www.fssai.gov.in. No other mode for submission of application is available.
- Website Link Open For Online Registration of Applications and Payment of Fees/Intimation Charges: 26.03.2019
- The Last Date for Online Application 25.04.2019 (Till 11:59.00 PM)
To Access Official Notification click here