The Haryana Public Service Commission invites online application forms for recruitment for the post of Assistant Labour Commissioner in Labour Department, Haryana.
Name of the Post: Assistant Labour Commissioner
No. of Post: 08 (Eight)
- Law Graduate with labour laws as one of the subjects from any recognised University or institution.
- Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or Hindi as one of the subjects in Higher Education.
How to apply?
- The online application can be filled up to 04.04.2019 by using Commission's website at http://hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in after which the link will be disabled.
- The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date of submission of online application.
- No offline application form will be accepted by the office.
- Closing date for the submission of applications online: 04.04.2019
- Application fees can be submitted through online mode only using Net banking Debi Credit card up to 24:00 hours midnight of closing date using only the link provided by the Commission: 05.04.2019
To Access Official Notification click here