Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
The Haryana Public Service Commission invites online application forms for recruitment for the post of Assistant Labour Commissioner in Labour Department, Haryana.
Name of the Post: Assistant Labour Commissioner
No. of Post: 08 (Eight)
- Law Graduate with labour laws as one of the subjects from any recognised University or institution.
- Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or Hindi as one of the subjects in Higher Education.
How to apply?
- The online application can be filled up to 04.04.2019 by using Commission's website at http://hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in after which the link will be disabled.
- The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date of submission of online application.
- No offline application form will be accepted by the office.
- Closing date for the submission of applications online: 04.04.2019
- Application fees can be submitted through online mode only using Net banking Debi Credit card up to 24:00 hours midnight of closing date using only the link provided by the Commission: 05.04.2019
To Access Official Notification click here