Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change invites applications from Indian citizens for filling up of one each post of Assistant Legal Adviser on deputation basis in Regional Office Headquarters Division of the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change.
Name of the Post: Assistant Legal Adviser
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Age Limit: 56 Years
Pay Scale: Level 11, Rs. 67700-208700 of Pay Matrix of the 7th CPC
- Officers of the Central Government or State Government or Union territories or Autonomous or Statutory Organization or Public-Sector Undertakings or University or Recognised Research Institution: -
(i) holding analogous post on regular basis; or
(ii) with five-year regular service in level -10 in pay matrix or equivalent, or
(iii) with seven years regular service in level-7 in pay matrix or equivalent; and
- Degree in law from a recognized University/Institute
- Ten years' experience in legal matters in Central or State Government or Union territories or Public-Sector Undertakings or Statutory or Autonomous Bodies or Universities or Recognised Research Institutions.
How to apply?
- Applications of officials who are eligible and are willing to be considered for appointment on deputation basis and who can be relieved immediately after selection may be forwarded through proper channel along with copies of their ACRs/APARs for the preceding five years and Vigilance Clearance Certificate so as to reach Shri. Abhijit Roy, Under Secretary to Government of India, Regional Office Headquarters, MOEF&CC, Prithvi wing. 1St Floor, Indira Paryavaran Bhawan, New Delhi within 45 days of its publication.
- Applications without the recommendation of parent office/Department or incomplete application or applications received after the prescribed date or without ACR/APAR/PAR/dossiers/Vigilance Clearance will not be considered.
- The last date of receipt of applications is 45 days from the date of publication of this Advertisement in the Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar (i.e. 19.07.2019) and is 60 days for those in Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, States in the North-Eastern Region, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Panji Subdivision of Chamba, Lahaul & Spiti Districts of Himachal Pradesh.
To Access Official Notification / Application form click here