Assistant (Legal) Vacancy At National Seeds Corporation Limited
7 Aug 2020 7:50 AM GMT
National Seeds Corporation Limited under the administrative control of Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Department of Agriculture Cooperation & Farmers Welfare is an apex body engaged in production and distribution of quality seeds, invites online application for the post of Assistant (Legal) Grade – I.
Name of the Post: Assistant (Legal) Grade – I
No. of Post: 03 (Three)
Pay Scale: Rs. 22000-77000/-
Essential Qualification and Experience
· Professional degree in Law from a recognized University.
· One-year experience of handling legal matters in a reputed organisation or with experienced Advocate. Knowledge of Computer (MS Office) shall be desirable.
· The departmental candidates who are law graduates working in the next below post for two years having aptitude to work in Legal Department will also be considered on merits, along with others.
How to apply?
· To apply online click here
· Start date of online application: 14th July 2020
· Last date of submitting online application: 19th August 2020
· Last date for online application fee payment: 19th August 2020
To Access Official Notification click here