Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda invites application for the post of Assistant Professor in Political Science (BA - LL.B).
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor in Political Science (BA - LL. B)
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Consistently Good Academic record with a Master's degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the Grading System is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from a recognized Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil. /Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET:
- Provided, the candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances/Bye-laws/Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfilment of the following conditions:
- The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in a regular mode;
- The Ph.D. Thesis has been evaluated by at least two external examiners;
- An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted;
- The Candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal;
- The candidate has presented at least two papers based on his/her Ph.D. work in conferences/seminars sponsored/funded/supported by the UGC / ICSSR/ CSIR or any similar agency.
How to apply?
- To apply online, click here
- The Last Date for receipt of Online Applications is fixed as Friday, 27th November 2020, till 5.30 P.M
To Official Notification, click here