Assistant Registrar Vacancy At Calcutta
21 Sep 2020 4:10 PM GMT
High Court at Calcutta invites application for the post of Assistant Registrar (Direct Recruit from Legal Profession).
Name of the Post: Assistant Registrar
No. of Post: 02 (Two)
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 42,000 (PB- 4A) with minimum pay Rs. 16,930/- and Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/- plus special allowance of Rs. 200/- per mensem.
Age Limit: 18-40 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Candidate must be a Law Graduate and a practicing advocate and must be having knowledge of the vernacular of the State of West Bengal.
How to apply?
- Every application must be submitted in a closed envelope mentioning therein the category and the post applied for on the bottom left corner, which shall have to reach the office of the undersigned (1st Floor, Main Building, High Court, Calcutta) within 4:30 p.m. of October 5, 2020, either by hand or by post. Any application reaching the office after such date & time shall not be considered, even though the same may have been posted well in advance.
- The application must be supported by the following documents:
- Three (03) recent and identical passport size photographs duly signed by the candidate on the front portion (one to be pasted on the top right corner of the application form and the other two to be stitched/stapled with the application);
- One self-addressed envelope of the size of 25 cm x 11 cm with postal stamp of Rs. 45/- for further communication through registered/speed post.
- Photocopy (self-attested) documents in support of date of birth (Madhyamik or equivalent certificate/admit card),
- Photocopy (self-attested) of educational qualifications (10th standard, 12th standard, B.A LL.B./LL.B./LL.M.) & others qualifications (if any).
- Photocopy (self-attested) of Caste Certificate, in case of candidate's desire 'caste-reservation'.
- Photocopy (self-attested) of Identity Card issued from the Labour Department Govt. of West Bengal (Employment Exchange Card) in case of candidates belong to Exempted Category.
- Photocopy (self-attested) of Enrolment Certificate. 8. "No objection certificate" from concerned Employer in case of service holders, and
- Bank Draft to be enclosed with the application.
To Access Official Notification, click here