Assistant Registrar Vacancy At IIT Kanpur
4 Nov 2019 6:18 AM GMT
Indian Institute Of Technology, Kanpur invites online application for the post of Assistant Registrar (Legal).
Name of the Post: Assistant Registrar (Legal)
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Pay Scale: Level-10 [Rs. 56100– 177500]
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Master's Degree with at least 55% of the marks, or its equivalent grade of 'B' in the UGC seven-point scale along with good academic record.
- Minimum 8 years' experience in Administrative matters including Legal, Labour relations and laws, Recruitment, Establishment, of which at least 5 years in a Supervisory/Superintendent capacity in the PB-2 (Rs.9300-34800) with a Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- (pre-revised) in a Government, Semi-Government organization, recognized University/ Technological Institution of national standing or at an equivalent level in a reputed private organization.
- Computer literacy and ability to work independently will be preferred.
- Candidate should have cleared All India Bar Council Examination and registered with Bar Council.
- Should have sound knowledge of IPC/Cr.PC, labour laws etc. Worked/Working as an Advisor to corporates will be an added advantage.
How to apply?
- Eligible and desirous candidates may apply for one or more post(s) through online mode only up to 05.00 PM, November 26, 2019 by visiting the Institute's web site (www.iitk.ac.in/infocell/recruitment). Do not send any printout of filled-in application or other documents to the Institute.
- Candidates have to make sure that they are fully eligible for any particular post, they are applying for and the original certificates/documents in support of the information furnished in the online application form are to be provided at a later stage of the recruitment process. No deviation, whatsoever, from the filled-in details will be entertained under any circumstances.
To Access Official Notification click here