Associate Director Vacancy At NLUD's Fair Trial Fellowship Programme
The National Law University, Delhi ("University") is seeking to engage on a contractual basis, an Associate Director for Project 39A's Fair Trial Fellowship programme (Programme) supported by a grant from the Azim Premji Philanthropic Initiatives.
Name of the Post: Associate Director
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Remuneration: INR 75, 000 – 1, 00,000 per month
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Graduate with an LL.B. degree;
- Proficiency in English and Hindi and/or Marathi is mandatory;
- Candidates with an LL.M. degree/ Postgraduate degree in subjects related to the Programme will be preferred;
- Minimum of three years of experience working in programmes on criminal justice/ legal aid support will be desirable.
How to apply?
- Interested persons may send their resume and a covering letter explaining their interest in working on this programme.
- The covering letter must not exceed 750 words. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection process which may be held in Pune/Nagpur/Mumbai. Intimation regarding dates and venue of selection rounds will be given to the shortlisted candidates by email.
- Interested persons must send their resume and statement of purpose (SOP) to email@example.com and the subject of the e-mail should be 'Job Application for Associate Director - Fair Trial Fellowship Programme'.
- Applications must reach us by midnight of May 31, 2019 after which the applications will not be accepted.
To Access Official Notification click here