Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change invites application for the post of Associate (Legal) – C.
Name of the Post: Associate (Legal) - C
Remuneration: Rs. 60,000/-
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Law (LL.B.) or equivalent from a recognized University and/ or Institute in India, recognized by the Bar Council of India and having experience of more than (3) years.
- Enrolled as an Advocate with the Bar Council of India or any State Bar Council, under the provisions of The Advocates Act, 1961.
How to apply?
- The interested candidates are required to submit in their application along with all supporting documents to the Director, Policy & Law Division, Level III, Jal Wing, Indira Paryavaran Bhawan, Jr Bash Road, Aligani, New Delhi — 110003.
- A soft copy of the duly filled Application Form along with all, supporting documents may also be sent to email id [email protected] within the prescribed time limit.
- The last date for receiving applications in the prescribed format along with supporting documents is 17th November 2020
To Access Official Notification, click here