Associate Professor (Constitutional Law) Vacancy At Malappuram Centre, AMU
17 Jun 2020 4:05 PM GMT
Aligarh Muslim University invites application for the post of Associate Professor of Constitutional Law for AMU Centre at Malappuram.
Name of the Post: Associate Professor (Constitutional Law)
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Essential Qualification and Experience
- A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- A Master's Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix II (check official notification).
How to apply?
- Interested candidates are required to submit in their application in the prescribed form which can be downloaded from the website here
- Persons downloading the Application Form from the Net are required to send a Cash receipt of Rs. 500/- issued by the State Bank of India, AMU Branch (05555), under the Head, "Employment Fee" in the Account No. 10612179068 or Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- payable to Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh at State Bank of India, AMU Branch Aligarh (05555), along with the duly filled employment form complete in all respect. Complete application form procured in the above manner may either be delivered personally at the Reception Counter of Administrative Block or sent by post, superscribing on the top at the left side of the cover, the post applied for, advertisement number and date, to the Joint Registrar (Teaching), Selection Committee, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh – 202 002, so as to reach him by 30.07.2020
To Access Official Notification click here