Associate Professor of Law (International Trade Law) @ Gujarat Maritime University
Gujarat Maritime University invites application for the post of Associate Professor of Law (International Trade Law) on contractual basis for the term of 5 year (including 1 year probation) subject to satisfactory completion of probation of initial one year.
Name of the Post: Associate Professor of Law (International Trade Law)
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Pay Scale: ₹131400-217100 (Academic Level -13A) 7th CPC
- Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline.
- A Master's Degree in Law with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from any recognized University or an equivalent degree from any foreign University.
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy five (75).
- Contribution to educational innovation, the design of new curricula and courses, and technology-mediated teaching learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students.
How to apply?
- All eligible Candidates shall send self-attested copies of experience certificate, mark-sheets from SSC onwards in support of their qualifications and other relevant certificates in the application form in the prescribed format only along with recent passport size photograph.
- Originals shall not be sent along with the application but these must be produced at the time of selection process.
- Last date for receipt of full and complete application: 18th April 2019 (Application received on or before 18th April 2019, 5 PM shall only be considered).
- Intimation to shortlisted candidates (By email): 24 April 2018
- Faculty Seminar and Personal Interview: 30 April 2018
To Access Official Notification click here
To Access Application Format click here