Associate Research Vacancy At NLU Delhi
14 Jun 2019 7:51 AM GMT
National Law University, Delhi ("University") through Project 39A is seeking to engage on a contractual basis, Associate (Research) for its work on mental health and criminal law.
Name of the Post: Associate (Research)
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Compensation: Rs. 50,000 – 60,000 per month
Essential Qualification and Experience
- LL.B. is a mandatory requirement and LL.M would be preferable
- Familiarity with concepts in mental health would be an advantage;
- Experience in empirical research would also be considered an advantage;
- Apart from English, proficiency in at least one Indian language is mandatory. Proficiency in Marathi is preferred.
How to apply?
- Interested persons may send their résumé and a brief statement outlining the likely contributions to our work. The statement of purpose must not exceed 750 words.
- Please email your résumé and statement of purpose to [email protected]. The subject of the email should be "Application for Associate (Research) - Mental Health Project."
- Applications must reach us no later than midnight of 21st July 2019.
To Access Official Notification click here