Bench Officer Vacancy At Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission, Goa
27 Aug 2020 5:44 AM GMT
Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission for Union Territories & the State of Goa (JERC) invites application for the post of Bench Officer on deputation / Short term contract basis.
Name if the Post: Bench Officer
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Pay Scale: PB-3-Rs. 15600- 39100 Plus Grade pay of Rs. 6600/- (Level 11 of Pay matrix)
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Law
- Judicial/Quasi-judicial legal matters including conducting of hearings, record keeping of proceedings, handling of petitions, pleadings, listing the case law, etc. Candidates having experience of working in Electricity Regulatory Commission shall have added advantage.
- Officers under Central Government /State Government/Union Territories/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies: (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis; or (ii) With 5 years regular service in the scale of Rs.9300- 34800/-+GP 5400/- (pre-revised) or equivalent; or (iii) With 6 years regular services in the scale of Rs.9300-34800/-+GP 4800/- (pre-revised) or equivalent; or (iv) With 7 years regular services in the scale of Rs.9300-34800/-+GP 4600/- (pre-revised) or equivalent; or (v) With 8 years regular services in the scale of Rs.9300-34800/-+GP 4200/- (pre-revised) or equivalent.
How to apply?
- Prescribed application format may be obtained by sending a request on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org The application in prescribed format duly completed and signed and addressed to The Secretary, Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission(for UTs & State of Goa), 3rd & 4th Floor, Plot No.55-56, Udyog Vihar, Phase-IV, Sector-18, Gurgugram-122015 should reach latest by 10/9/2020.
- In case of applications sent by E-mail, its post copy should also be sent.
- The application should be routed through proper channel and submitted in the prescribed format. An advance copy of applications may however be submitted direct which shall be accepted provisionally subject to receipt of application through proper channel complete with duly certified ACRs of last five years and up to date vigilance clearance certificate before the date of interview.
To Access Official Notification, click here