Office of the District Program Officer, (Department of Women and Child Development) Fatehgarh Sahib under Sakhi One Stop Centre Scheme invites application for the post of Case worker purely on contract basis.
Name of the Post: Case Worker (Female Only)
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Remuneration: Rs. 12,000/-
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Law from recognized University.
- At least 2 years' experience of working on violence against women issues, in the field of Gender Women's Rights as an Administrator, regular research on women issues and working with women help lines etc.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates are required to submit in their application in the prescribed format with (i) One latest stamp size photograph dully self-attested should be pasted on the application form (ii) Attested photocopies of essential qualification (Matric or equivalent exam. Graduation detail marks cards and its degree. Detail marks cards of Post Graduations along with degrees. any Additional qualification) and experience (year wise).
- Eligible Candidate may send their application only through registered post/speed post or by hand (ordinary post will not be accepted) addressed to the Office of District Programme Officer Fatehgarh Sahib, Room no. 321 District Administrator Complex, Fatehgarh Sahib.
- The last date and time for receipt of application is 23/12/2020 latest by 5:00 pm (only by registered post/ speed post or manually)
To Access Official Notification, click here