The Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs invites application for the post of Chair Professor, IBBI – Insolvency and Bankruptcy Law Research Chair.
Name of the Post: Chair Professor, IBBI – Insolvency and Bankruptcy Law Research Chair
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Age Limit: 70 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 2.67 lakh/Month (Consolidated)
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Consistently good academic record with at least 60% marks in master's degree in a relevant/ allied/concerned discipline or equivalent.
- An eminent scholar with PhD or Fellow of IIMs in the concerned/ allied/relevant discipline.
- Actively engaged in research with evidence of published work of high quality with a minimum of 10 publications as peer-review National/International journals duly cited by other peers and professionals. Out of 10 publications, only 3 publications (preferably in the area of insolvency), which are adjudged as best and duly offered by the candidate, shall be evaluated by the Chair Professor Selection Committee (CPSC).
- A minimum of 10 years of experience of teaching/industry/research/professional; OR
- In the event the candidate is from industry and the profession, the following shall constitute as essential: (a) Consistently good academic record with at least 60% marks in Master's Degree in a relevant/ allied/concerned discipline or equivalent; (b) An outstanding professional with an established reputation in the relevant field, who has made significant contributions to the knowledge and practice in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, to be substantiated by credentials. (c) The candidate should have significant professional work experience which can be recognized at national/international level as equivalent to Ph.D. and 12 years relevant/ allied experience in industry/profession.
How to apply?
- All interested candidates, who meets eligibility conditions as laid down in Annexure-I of the official notification are requested to send their duly filled and signed applications in the prescribed format at Annexure-II along with all supporting documents through e-mail (scanned application with documents)/speed post/ in person to Administrative Officer, Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, Plot No.6,7 &8, Sector-5, IMT Manesar, District - Gurugram (Haryana), PIN - 122052 or email at [email protected] by 10.07.2020 [Friday] till 6.00 P.M. positively. The applications received after the closing date/time shall not be entertained.
To Access Official Notification click here