Chairperson-cum-Member (Legal) Vacancy At Jharkhand State Electricity Regulatory Commission
22 Sep 2019 4:05 PM GMT
Jharkhand State Electricity Regulatory Commission requires the services of retired District/Additional Judge for appointment to the posts of Chairperson-cum-Member (Legal) for the Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum of Steel Authority of India Limited at Bokaro and Consumer Grievances Redressal Forum of Jharkhand Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (JBVNL) at Medininagar.
Name of the Post: Chairperson-cum-Member (Legal)
Age Limit: 45-62 Years
- The candidate shall be possessing a degree in Law and having at least 20 years of experience in Legal/Judicial work not below the rank of District/Additional District Judge.
- The Candidate shall be persons of ability, integrity, and standing who have adequate knowledge of and have shown capacity in dealing with the problems relating to Law.
How to apply?
- The Candidate will have to furnish the following information through their employer organization where they are/were serving along with NOC together with the following documents/information latest by 30.09.2019 (If applicable)
- a) Up-to-date and complete ACR (at least for the last 10 years);
- b) Vigilance Clearance Certificate
- c) (i) whether any penalty has been imposed on the application in the past;
(ii) If so, details;
(iii) Indicate if any penalty is in the operation against the applicant as on date;
- The candidates can apply directly to the undersigned along with full bio-data and copy of degree on the basis of which he is applying through registered/speed post only so as to reach latest by 30.09.2019.
- The second copy of the application should be sent to the undersigned through the employer/ last employer by registered/speed post only so as to reach latest by 30.09.2019 with the above-mentioned documents.
To Access Official Notification click here