The Punjab Public Service Commission invites Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for Punjab Civil Service (Judicial Branch) Examination 2019 to be conducted jointly by Punjab Public Service Commission and Hon'ble High Court of Punjab & Haryana for recruitment to the Seventy Five posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division) cum-Judicial Magistrate.
Name of the Post: Civil Judge (Junior Division) cum-Judicial Magistrate.
Pay Scale: Rs. 27,700-44,770 or such as may be revised from time to time.
No. of Post: 75 (Seventy-Five)
Age Limit: 21 to 37 years
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Candidate must possess as on 08/05/2019 a Degree of Bachelor of Law of any University incorporated by Law in India or a Degree of Bachelor of Law of Punjab University (undivided), The Dacca University, The Tribhuwan University, Nepal.
- The Sind University or of the Rangoon or Mandalay University in Burma, or should be a Barrister of England or Ireland or member of the Faculty of Advocates of Scotland.
- The expression "Degree of Bachelor of Laws" means a degree entitling a candidate to be enrolled as an advocate under the Advocate Act, 1961 and the rules made thereunder.
- Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard.
- Last date of filling Online Application Form 08/05/2019 by 11:59:00 PM
- Last date of depositing the Application fees by system generated Bank Challan Form: 15/05/2019 [during banking Hours]
- Last Date of receipt of Hard Copy of duly filled Online Application Form alongwith relevant documents: 23/05/2019 by 05:00:00 PM
To Access Official Notification click here
To apply click here