The National Law University, Delhi ("University") through Project 39A is seeking to engage on an annual contractual basis, one Communications-Associate for Project 39A. The Associate will be responsible for continuous monitoring and implementation of our communication strategy and media engagement.
Name of the Post: Communications Associate
Remuneration: Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and will be approximately between INR 50,000 - 55,000.
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Minimum three years of experience in successful communication work including writing, website management and public relations;
- Bachelor's in law or Humanities and/or master's in journalism and Communication;
- Familiarity with law and issues in the Indian criminal justice system;
- Previous experience of designing and implementing communication development strategies for organisations working on issues of criminal justice;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong relationship management skills with a range of stakeholders;
- Experience communicating to external and internal audiences;
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency with photoshop, InDesign, basic video editing Basic knowledge of HTML.
How to apply?
- Interested persons may send their resumé and a brief statement outlining the contribution that they see themselves making to our work. The statement of purpose must not exceed 500 words. Please email your resumé and statement of purpose to email@example.com . The subject of the email should be "Project 39A - Application for Communication Associate". Please note that the subject line should be exactly the same as mentioned above else the application may not be accepted.
- Applications must reach us no later than midnight of January 15, 2020. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
To Access Official Notification click here