Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
Electricity Service Commission U.P. Power Corporation Limited invites application for the post of Company Secretary Vacancy at Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited.
Name of the Post: Company Secretary Vacancy
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Pay Scale: Pay as Per 7th Pay Commission-(Level-13, Rs.1,31,100+ Dearness and other allowances admissible as per rules of UPPCLIPWNL/KESCO.
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Candidate should be a member of the institute of Company Secretaries of India and should hold a Degree in Law from a Recognised University
- Preference shall be given to a candidate having qualification of a Cost Accountant in addition to (A) above from a recognised Institute.
- Minimum 05 years of independent work experience as a Company Secretary. Preference shall be given to those candidates, who have the above experience as a Company Secretary in a power sector company.
How to apply?
- Interested applicants should Download the Application Form given in Annexure-1 of the attached Official Notification.
- Fill the Application Form and sent along with proof of payment of Application Processing fee and self-attested photocopy of certificates in support of educational and professional eligibility to [email protected] Application sent by courier or by hand or any other mode will not be accepted.
- One sole authored academic writing sample (Published or unpublished).
- Application Start Date 20.05.2020
- Last Date of Receiving Application Form 17.06.2020
To Access Official Notification click here