Department of Justice, Ministry of Law & Justice, Government of India invites applications from experienced professionals to assist as Consultants in completion of Project activities/tasks of Department of Justice for the post of Consultant Grade 1 - Nyaya Bandhu (Pro Bono Legal Services) at New Delhi.
Name of the Post: Consultant Grade 1 - Nyaya Bandhu (Pro Bono Legal Services)
No. of Post: 02 (Two)
Remuneration: 1.20 Lac Per Month
Age Limit: 35 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in law (Essential)
- Master's in law or Public Policy (desirable).
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in the development sector.
- Preferable in National and International programme/projects etc;
- Required good analytical, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Required good command over English and Hindi (reading, writing and speaking); knowledge of any other Indian language would be an advantage.
How to apply?
- Eligible candidates| may send their applications within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement (i.e. 17.07.2020), in the prescribed format with self-attested copies of certificates, qualification and experience only through! email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants should also submit along with their application resume/biodata along with two notes of 500 words each.
- The first note will be a Statement of Purpose, on why the applicant is applying for this job. The second note will be on "What new ideas land new work ethos the applicant will bring in to contribute to the functioning of Department of Nustice".
- Physical applications, applications received incomplete or after due date shall not be entertained. Any candidate desirous for consideration for more than one post should submit separate applications for each post.
To Access Official Notification, click here