Consultant (Legal) Recruitment At Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council
2 March 2019 6:19 PM GMT
Applications are invited from qualified and experienced professionals for the position of Consultant (Legal) (one post) in the DBT – BMGF – BIRAC, Program Management Unit at BIRAC, New Delhi, India.
Position: Consultant (Legal)
Age Limit: 45 years
Remuneration: Between Rs 80,000/- - Rs. 1, 50,000/- per month.
- LL.B. from a recognized institution.
- Good knowledge of contractual obligations, and various legal provisions regarding contracts and agreement.
- Good knowledge of statutory and legal requirements of a funding organization.
- Good knowledge of the legal requirements of government organizations.
- LLM from a recognized institute.
- Certificate / Diploma / PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights.
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a Legal practitioner or Legal Advisor in any reputed organization.
- The position is contractual initially for a period of three years with the possibility of extension.
- The Consultant (Legal) will work directly with the Legal team in BIRAC and will be responsible for providing Legal Advisory services and ensuring effective management of legal and contractual risks for BIRAC.
How to apply?
- Interested Candidates should apply at [email protected]
- Applications received by post and not on the prescribed format will not be considered. Last date for receipt of ONLINE applications on the aforementioned email is 15th March 2019.
To Access Official Notification click here