Consultants Vacancy At Ministry of External Affairs
Ministry of External Affairs invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Consultants in the prescribed format initially for 01 (one) year.
Name of the Post: Legal Consultants
Qualification and Experience
- Applicants should be an Indian National
- L.L.M /Bachelor's Degree in Law
- Applicant must also be computer savvy
How to apply?
- Interested applicants may submit an application indicating their interest in working for the Ministry of External Affairs as per proforma at Annex I.
- The envelope containing the applicants' details as mentioned above should be clearly labelled "Application for the post of Consultant (Legal) for CPV Division of Ministry of External Affairs " and addressed to: Shri Amit Kumar Joint Secretary (Administration) Ministry of External Affairs Room No. 149-C, South Block New Delhi 110 011 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- The applications should include a detailed bio-data listing the educational qualifications of the candidate and their areas of expertise.
- The last date for receiving applications is ___24 April 2019. Applications received after the closing date or without the prescribed documents or otherwise found incomplete or not in the prescribed proforma are liable to be rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
To Access Official Notification click here