Contracts Manager (Legal) Vacancy At Centre For Cellular And Molecular Platforms
9 Feb 2020 8:28 AM GMT
Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms invites application for the post of Contracts Manager (Legal).
Name of the Post: Contracts Manager (Legal)
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Must have attained a first-class law degree from a University/ Institution of high-standing.
- Must be qualified to practice in a court of law.
- Preferably 5 years of post-qualification experience working as legal counsel in a corporate setting.
- Well-versed in Law of contracts and familiar with IP Laws and their enforcement
How to apply?
- The current appointment duration is for 3 years which may get extended further.
- However, initial offer will be for 6 months and subsequent extension will depend upon the suitability and performance of the individual.
- Compensation commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered and will not be a limiting factor for deserving candidates.
- Please apply stating your qualifications, experience, current position and compensation drawn and all other relevant details to email@example.com by 12.02.2020
To Access Official Notification click here