Corporate Counsel Recruitment At Infosys Limited India
25 Feb 2019 6:21 PM GMT
Infosys Limited Indian invites application for the post of Corporate Counsel under its Commercial Contracts Team.
Primary Location: Bangalore
Educational Requirements: Bachelor of Law (Honors)
Skill(s): Contract Negotiation, Dispute Management
Experience Range: 00-04 years
- Assist in protecting the Company's legal interests and maintaining its operations within the scope established by law;
- Review of commercial agreements like Master Service Agreements, Alliance Agreements, License Agreements and other agreements relevant to the business of an Information Technology service provider, including the management and approval of drafting & reviews of such agreements by junior counsels;,
- Management of junior counsels in reviewing and preparing proposals and providing assistance in responding to tenders, RFPs etc.
- Participating in negotiations with customer and vendors and ensuring conformance with internal contracting requirements and risk mitigation requirements;
- Analyzing legal issues and issues related to commercial risks, and presenting clear recommendations, and assuring legal compliance;
- Undertaking legal advisory functions in relation to general corporate compliance;
- Providing legal advice to all levels of executive staff and managing junior counsels
Technical and Professional Requirements-
- Lawyer with minimum 8 years of experience, with a law degree from a reputed law school and relevant experience in the IT industry.
Service Line: Unit – LEGAL
To Access Official Notification click here