Court Assistant Vacancy At Registry Of Supreme Court Of India
29 Sep 2019 10:30 AM GMT
Registry of Supreme Court of India invites application for the post of ex cadre posts of Court Assistant (Technical Assistant cum Programmer) purely on temporary basis.
Name of the Post: Court Assistant (Technical Assistant cum Programmer)
No. of Post: 08 (Eight)
Pay Scale: Pay Level 7 of Pay Matrix with initial basic pay of Rs. 44900
Age Limit: 18-30 Years
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science/information Technology from a recognised University and 3 years' experience in the ﬁeld of computerisation; Or
- Master's Degree in Computer Application/M.Sc in Computer Science from a recognised University or equivalent and 3 years' experience in the ﬁeld of computerisation; Or
- B.Sc. in Computer Science/BCA with First Class or at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognised University or equivalent and 4 years' experience in the field of computerisation.
- Degree in Law 'from a recognised University will be preferred and considered as an additional qualiﬁcation.
How to apply?
- The applications in a sealed cover indicating Application for the post of "Court Assistant " (Technical Assistant—cum-Programmer)" thereon and addressed to Registrar (Admn.l), Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg, New Delhi—110201 may be sent so as to reach him on or before 14.10.2019 Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
To Access Brochure click here