Delhi Judicial Services Examination 2019 Notified
9 Aug 2019 7:02 AM GMT
High Court of Delhi invites online applications from eligible candidates for filling up vacancies in Delhi Judicial Service.
Name of the Post: Civil Judge
No. of Post: 45 (Forty-Five)
Pay Scale: Rs. 56100-177500 in the 10th level of a matrix of 7th CPC. Revised Corresponding Pay Matrix and Pay Level.
Age Limit: 32 years
- A candidate shall be eligible to appear in the examination if he/she is (a) a citizen of India;
- A person practicing as an Advocate in India or a person qualified to be admitted as an Advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961.
- Date and Time of Commencement for creation of New Log In I and filling Online Application Form: 02.08.2019 -(10:00 AM)
- Last Date and Time for filling Online Application Form and/or making payment through Debit Card/Internet Banking: 02.09.2019 - (10:00 PM)
How to apply?
- The candidates shall submit their application online only in the prescribed format through the official website of the High Court of Delhi Le. www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
To Access Official Notification click here