Deputy Chief (Legal) Vacancy At Central Electricity Regulatory Commission
8 Dec 2019 4:16 PM GMT
Central Electricity Regulatory Commission invites application for the post of Deputy Joint Chief (Legal).
Name of the Post: Deputy Chief (Legal)
No. of Post: 02 (Two)
Pay Scale: Level-12 (Rs.78,800 - 2,09,200/-)
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Law, preferably with specialization in Regulations/Master's Degree in Law.
- Officers under the Central Government:
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis; or;
- With 3 years of regular service in Level -11 (Rs. 67,700-2, 08,700/-) of pay matrix or pre-revised PB.-3, Grade Pay Rs. 6,600/-.
- With 7 years of regular service in the Level -10 (Rs. 56,100-1, 77,500/-) of pay matrix or pre-revised PB.-3, Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/-.
How to apply?
- Applications in the prescribed format as given in Annexure-II, duly completed and signed, along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, etc. may be forwarded to the Assistant Secretary (P&A), Central Electricity Regulatory Commission, Ground Floor, Chanderlok Building, 36, Janpath, New Delhi -110001 by Monday, the 20th of January, 2020.
To Access Official Notification click here