Deputy Manager (Legal) Vacancy At ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited
1 July 2020 1:11 PM GMT
ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited invites application for the post of Deputy Manager (Legal).
Name of the Post: Deputy Manager (Legal)
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Age Limit: 35 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
- 60% aggregate marks in the minimum essential educational qualification i.e. bachelor's degree in law (LLB) OR 5 years Integrated LLB Degree.
- Minimum 07 years of post-qualification experience * as an Executive / Officer in the Legal set up of the Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking / Nationalised Banks / Listed companies ** and should have sound knowledge of Civil / Commercial / Industrial / Labour / Company Laws / leading organizations etc. Work experience in petrochemical/oil refineries companies will be added advantage. The candidate will be required to handle the entire gamut of legal matters in the company.
- The period of experience of practicing in any Bar and / or in Direct Courts/High Courts equivalent courts as an advocate with proper license prior to service in any organisation as stated above will be considered as an executive experience of purpose subject to a limit up to a maximum 50% of the total required experience.
How to apply?
- To apply online click here
- Date of opening of online application portal: 01.07.2020
- Last date for submission of online applications: 31.07.2020
- Last date for receiving application by Speed Post/Courier: 07.08.2020
To Access Official Notification click here