Deputy Registrar Vacancy At Central Administrative Tribunal
22 Aug 2020 9:57 AM GMT
Central Administrative Tribunal invites application for the post of Deputy Registrar on deputation basis as the Group A (Gazetted) in the Level-11 of Pay Matrix (Pre-revised Pay Band-3 Rs.15600 - 39100 Plus Grade Pay of Rs.6600) for Lucknow, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Chennai, Allahabad, Jammu Bench and Principal Bench of the Tribunal at New Delhi or any other Bench of the Tribunal where the vacancy at the time of selection will be available.
Name of the Post: Deputy Registrar
No. of Post: 09 (Nine)
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Officers of the Central Government/State Government/High Courts;
- (i) holding analogous post on regular basis or
- (ii) with at least five years regular service in the grade pay of Rs. 5400/- or
- (iii) with at least six years regular service in the grade pay of Rs. 4800/- or equivalent and Possessing a degree in Law from a recognized University or equivalent.
How to apply?
- The applications in the given proforma (duly typed in double space) together with attested copies of APAR/ACR for the last five years of the eligible officials who are willing to be considered for the said posts and could be spared immediately, may be forwarded to the Principal Registrar, Central Administrative Tribunal, Principal Bench, 61/35, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi - 110001 within 45 days from the date of publication of the circular in the Employment News (i.e. 24.07.2020)
To Access Official Notification, click here