Union Public Service Commission invites online application for the post of Deputy Registrar at Office of the Controller General of Patents, Designs and Trade Marks, Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade, Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
Name of the Post: Three Deputy Registrar of Trade Marks and Geographical Indications
No. of Post: 03 (Three)
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Law of a recognized University OR
- Master Degree in Law of a recognized University
- Ten years of practice at a Bar or ten years' experience in the State Judicial Service or in the Legal Department of a State Government or of the Central Government or in the processing of applications for registration filed under the Trade Marks Act or Geographical Indications Act or in teaching law in a recognized University OR
- For LLM Degree Holders must have Eight years' experience in teaching law or in conducting research in law in a recognized University or research Institution.
How to apply?
- Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website http://www.upsconline.nic.in and NOT write to the Commission for Application forms.
- The Closing Date for Submission of Online Recruitment Application (Ora) through Ora Website Is 23:59 Hrs on 02.01.2020.
- The Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application Is Up to 23:59 Hrs on 03.01.2020.
To Access Official Notification click here