Deputy Superintendent Vacancy At Gujarat Environment Management Institute
5 Aug 2020 5:49 AM GMT
Gujarat Environment Management Institute (GEMI) invites online application for the post of Deputy Superintendent.
Name of the Post: Deputy Superintendent
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Pay Scale: Level 7 (39900-126600) Fixed pay Rs. 38090 for First Five Years
Age Limit: 37 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Should possess a bachelor's degree from a Recognized University or Institute with First Class in Law.
- Should have relevant post qualification experience of at least 02 (two) years as in office routine work of accounts with reputed organization.
- Should have the basic Knowledge of Computer Application
- Should possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi.
How to apply?
- To apply online click here
- Once you confirmed the application, print the challan and go the nearest Post Office to deposit the application fees (non-refundable) + Postal service charge is to be deposited in the Post Office. Collect the copy of Challan for your reference. The Post office would receive the application fee only up to 19-08-2020 during it working hours.
- Starting date for submission of On-line Application: 01-08-2020
- Closing date for submission of On-line Application: 15-08-2020
- Date for receipt of fee by Post office 03-08-2020 to 19-08-2020
To Access Official Notification, click here