DGM (Law) Vacancy At Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited (NINL)
25 March 2019 5:39 PM GMT
Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited (NINL) invites applications from experienced professionals for the post of DGM (Law).
Name of the Post: Senior Consultant (Legal)
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Pay Scale: Rs. 51300-3%-73000/-.
Age Limit: 48 years
- Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB or equivalent) from recognized Indian Universities / Institutes. The degree should be full time and also enjoy recognition by the Bar Council.
- Candidates must have minimum 19 years of relevant work experience in the legal department of Govt./PSU, large industrial establishment or a solicitor firm of repute with adequate exposure in the areas of legal affairs in HR, Commercial, Project Contract, Company Affairs and Taxation etc. The candidate must have the following desirable exposure:
- Appearing/attending and conducting/ handling cases/matters of different nature before various Courts, Tribunals, Quasi-Judicial Authorities and other forums.
- Drafting/interpreting deeds, claims, pleadings, replies, notices, contracts, letters agreements in commercial & labour matters, handling corporate industrial laws, commercial documentation, agreement, contract petition, affidavit.
- Familiarization of court arbitration position, vetting of legal opinion etc. Practising advocate in any Bar and/or District Courts/High Courts/ equivalent Courts and Official of provincial judicial service may also apply.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates meeting the above criteria may send their applications in prescribed format to: General Manager (HR/IR & Project) Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited IPICOL House, Annexe Building, Janpath Bhubaneswar-751022 (Odisha)
- Duly filled the application in prescribed format with one recent passport size colour photograph affixed at the designated place along with self-attested copies of certificates in support of their age, qualification, experience and caste etc must reach the above address latest by 30th March 2019.
To Access Official Notification click here