High Court Of Chhattisgarh, Bilaspur invites online application for the post of District Judge (Entry Level) in Chhattisgarh Higher Judicial Service.
Name of the Post: District Judge (Entry Level)
No. of Post: 22 (Twenty-Two)
Pay Scale: Rs. 51550-1230- 58930-1380-63070
Age Limit: 35-45 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Possess a degree in law of a university established or incorporated by or under a central Act or a State Act or an institution recognized by the U.G.C. or any other equivalent qualifications.
- Has for at least seven years been an advocate as on 01/01/2020. In other words, the applicant must be practicing as on 01.01.2020 as an Advocate and must have so practiced for a period of not less than seven-year as on such date
- Has good character and is of sound mind and body and free from any bodily and mental disability which renders him unfit for such an appointment.
How to apply?
- Application must be submitted only on the proforma available on the website of Chhattisgarh High Court i.e. www.cghighcourt.nic.in.
- The Last date for submission of duly filled in and signed application is 27/01/2020 till 5:00 P.M. It is the responsibility of the applicant that his/her application must reach the Registry office by 5:00 p.m. of the last date.
To Access Official Notification click here