The High Court of Gujarat invites Online Applications from the eligible Practicing Advocates for filling up by Competitive Examination in the cadre of District Judge.
Name of the Post: District Judge
No. of Post: 26 (Twenty Six)
Age Limit: 35 to 45 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 51,650-1240-59,090-1390-63,260 + Allowances
- Candidate must possess a Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India.
- Candidate must be a practising Advocate in Courts of Civil and/or Criminal jurisdiction on the last date fixed for submission of Online Applications and must have so practised for a period not less than Seven Years, as on 30/04/2019.
- Candidate must possess Basic Knowledge of Computer Application / Operation.
How to apply?
- All eligible Candidates should apply 'On-line', through the link provided in High Court Website www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in AND https://hcojas.guj.nic.in in the prescribed format from 01/04/2019 to 30/04/2019.
- Starting date for submission of Online Application 01/04/2019 (12:00 Hours)
- Closing date for submission of Online Application 30/04/2019 (23:59 Hours)
- Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) 16/06/2019 (Tentatively)
- Main Written Examination 04/08/2019 (Tentatively)
- Viva-voce Test (Personal Interview) October/November 2019 (Tentatively)
To Access Official Notification click here