Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai invites applications for the empanelment of Junior Lawyers for providing legal services in Mumbai exercising Civil & Criminal Jurisdiction including High Court, City Civil Courts, Small Causes, Labour and Industrial Court & Metropolitan Magistrate Courts (Shindewadi, Dadar & Vile Parle).
Name of the Post: Empanelment of Junior Lawyers
- Applicants must have completed L.L.B. Degree Course from the recognized University and must possess Sanad of the Bar Council.
- Applicants applying for empanelment on High Court 'A' Panel must have experience of 5 years of practice and must have conducted minimum 7 cases independently before the High Court.
- Applicants applying for empanelment on City Civil Courts and other Courts 'B' Panel must have experience of 5 years of practice and must have conducted minimum 7 cases independently before the City Civil Courts and other Courts.
- Applicants applying for empanelment on Metropolitan Magistrate Courts (Shindewadi, Dadar & Vile Parle ') 'C' Panel must have experience of 3 years of practice and must have conducted minimum 5 cases independently before the Metropolitan Magistrate Courts.
- Applicants should be familiar with various branches of Law including Mumbai Municipal Corporation Act-1888, Maharashtra Regional Town Planing Act 1966, Arbitration Act, Industrial Dispute Act including other Labour laws, Environmental Act, Constitutional Law, Development Control Regulations, Coastal Road Zone// Regulations and various other laws as applicable in the cases against Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai.
- Applicants will be considered on the basis of the his/her specialization /appearance in particular subject or Act as the case may be and will be categorized accordingly.
- The Applicants shall be paid fees as per the fees schedule mentioned for the respective courts in the present Notice.
- The Applicants will be given preference, if the Applicants have conducted matters in respective Courts of respective panel in more cases than prescribed should submit copy of orders of respective applicable Courts.
How to apply?
- Candidates must give all the required particulars in the Application Form and no column should be left blank or else the Application will be rejected.
- Soft copy and hard copy of the Application Form to be duly completed in all respect and in the prescribed format only, along with the documents.
- Email address for submission of application is [email protected]
- Commencement of Submission of Application: 04.03.2020
- Last date of submission of Application: 22.03.202
To Access Official Notification click here