Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
National Insurance Academy invites application from eligible Retired Officers and Officers who retire on or before 31st August 2020 from the Non-Life Insurance Industry (public/private) for the post of Faculty Member at National Insurance Academy, Pune on contractual basis.
Name of the Post: Faculty Member
Age Limit: 62 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Degree of Law.
- Minimum 25 years working experience in GIPSA Companies, AICIL, GIC Re or private insurance companies and must have worked in operational area & /or technical area and retired from Scale V, VI or VII cadres or similar positions in private insurance companies.
- Interest and demonstrated evidence in training/teaching/research/ and project works.
- Candidates must have a flair for Academic work.
How to apply?
- The application has to be submitted in the format given in Annexure along with self-attested copies of relevant documents, wherever necessary.
- Application, with all necessary documents, addressed to "The Director, NIA", should be sent by e-mail to [email protected] before 6.00 p.m. on 31st August 2020 and/or by post to Mrs. Anita Date, Executive Secretary to Director, National Insurance Academy, 25, Balewadi, Baner Road, NIA P.O. Pune – 411045
- The applicant should mention "Application for Faculty" in the subject head of email and on top of the envelope. Please note that application sent to any email id other than [email protected] will not be considered.
To Access Official Notification, click here
To Access Annexure, click here