Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
Power Grid Corporation of India invites online application for the post of General Manager (Law).
Name of the Post: General Manager (Law)
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Pay Scale: E8 Grade - Rs.1,20,000 - 2,80,000 /-
Age Limit: 53 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Full time Three years LLB or Five years integrated law course with not less than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA as per the formula provided by the Institute/ University. Post Graduate qualification in Law with specialization in Commercial/ Corporate Law/ Labour/ Taxation Law will be an added advantage.
- Should be working in Government Institutions, PSUs and Autonomous bodies. Should have twenty-two years post qualification experience in Executive/ Gazetted officer cadre of organization/ or as practicing lawyer in which at least five (5) years in the following pay scale or equivalent level or higher level in Government Institutions, PSUs and Autonomous bodies: IDA: Rs. 43200-66000 (pre-revised)/ Rs. 100000-260000 (Revised) For Government Institutions & Autonomous bodies: Pre-revised pay scale of Rs. 37400 - 67000 and Grade Pay of Rs. 8700 or Equivalent revised level in 7th CPC pay matrix.
- Should be well conversant with all legal matters and should have adequate knowledge of Law relating to contracts, Taxation, Labour, Customs, Excise, Land Acquisition, Civil, Corporate Law, Arbitration, Electricity matters, etc.
- The incumbent is also expected to have in-depth knowledge and experience in vetting of deeds, drafting of legal documents besides ensuring compliance with requirements under various Acts, conducting court & arbitration cases, vetting of contracts & rendering legal advice to other departments.
- The candidates should have Business Acumen, Personal Effectiveness, People skills, Ability to Execute, Ability to develop self & others and commitment. Should have excellent leadership qualities and decision-making capabilities, strong inter-personal and communication skills and must be able to lead a team of Law Professionals with result-oriented approach and commitment to quality and assigned targets.
How to apply?
- To apply online click here
- Online Application window shall be open from 07.07.2020 to 06.08.2020
To Access Official Notification click here