Head Of Legal (India) Vacancy At Royal Bank Of Scotland, India
27 March 2019 3:59 PM GMT
Royal Bank of Scotland, Gurugram India invites application from the professionals for the post of Head of legal (India) in the Legal team and reports to Managing Legal Counsel.
Name of the Post: Head of legal (India)
Job Location: Gurugram
Qualification and Experience
- 18 years in legal and secretarial work and Minimum 5 years as Legal Counsel for a reputed organisation
- Proven experience as a legal counsel in the business environment
- Masters in law or equivalent qualification from an institute of repute
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies
- Sound judgement and ability to analyse situation and information
- The Head Legal, India will provide advice, address disputes, support negotiations and manage litigation where required.
- The position will effectively ensure legal conformity and minimize the probability of exposure. In addition, the role acts as company secretary for GHI providing high quality, professional and timely corporate governance support and advice to the boards and directors.
- The position will ensure legal risk issues are properly identified, considered and addressed and ensure legal advice is appropriately sourced.
To Access Official Notification / to apply click here