Law Chambers of Ramakant Gaur is seeking talented Undergraduate and Graduate Students of Law for Internship Programme 2020 urgently for the months of March & April. Law Chambers of Ramakant Gaur excel in conducting extensive research in white collar crimes and other laws pertaining to Economic Offences. The firm have a devoted litigation team working in District & Sessions Court, High Court, and Supreme Court and work on Pan -India basis. The firm seeks to have a market standing in the realm of hardcore criminal litigation. We promote meritocracy valuing talent and sincerity.
Aim & Objective
· The Internship programme - 2020 intends to achieve excellence for the participation of interns for giving them the opportunity of comprehensive legal research pertaining to the litigation involving the complex Economic, Financial, Corporate & Criminal law.
· The Interns are expected to conduct exhaustive research taking a 360-degree view, and also assist the Associates in drafting of various applications before various forums of law and to have a grasp over Criminal Procedure Laws.
· Law Chambers of Ramakant Gaur's are looking for the tech-savvy students with keen interest in techno-legal perspectives.
Name of the Post: Intern
Stipend: Our internships are paid depending upon the performance of the Candidate.
Duration: 4 to 8 weeks
Location: The reporting Interns are to be placed in Delhi
Qualifications and Experience
· The prospective applicants should be Undergraduate/Graduate/Post Graduate in the field of law from any prestigious Law Institute of India.
· We expect the interns to be sincere, hardworking, focused, tech-savvy, and skillful at using several computer/ web-based applications such as Ms Word, Ms Excel, Legal databases, Google Docs, Drive etc.
How to apply?
· Interested candidates are required to send their complete Resume along with Cover Letter at email@example.com