Program Coordinator Vacancy At Capacity Building Commission, Delhi [Apply Now]
2 Dec 2023 8:53 AM GMT
The Department of Personnel and Training invites application for the post of Program Coordinator at Capacity Building Commission.
Name of the Post: Program Coordinator
No. of Post: 15 (Fifteen)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Master’s Degree in relevant subject or BE/B. Tech or 2 Years PG Diploma in Management or MBBS or LLB or CA or 1CWA or possessing any Professional Degree earned after a study of 4 years or more acquired after 10+2.
• Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills are essential. The ability to build and maintain effective relationships with external partners and stakeholders is critical.
• Proficiency in data analysis, reporting, and problem-solving to assess the effectiveness of capacity building programs and make improvements as necessary.
• A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in project management, coordination, or capacity building activities. Experience in a non-profit or similar organization is highly desirable.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit in their application in the prescribed format to email id email@example.com and shall submit the hard copies to Secretary, Capacity building commission, 22nd Floor, Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan, Tolstoy Road, New Delhi – 110001 on or before 11.12.2023
To Access Official Notification, click here