Judicial Magistrate Vacancy At Goa
3 Oct 2019 1:18 PM GMT
The High Court of Bombay at Goa, Panaji invites applications in the prescribed Proforma from eligible candidates for the post of Judicial Magistrate First Class.
Name of the Post: Judicial Magistrate First Class
Pay Scale: ₹ 27700-44770 and other allowances as admissible under the applicable Rules.
Essential Qualification and Experience
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must hold Degree in Law.
- The candidate must have practiced as an Advocate in the High Court or Courts subordinate thereto for a minimum period of three years. OR
- Must be a fresh Law Graduate who has secured the degree in law by passing all the examinations leading to the degree in the first attempt in all academic years and has secured in the final year examination of the Degree in Law OR Master's Degree in Law at final L.L.M. Examination not less than fifty-five percent marks. OR
- Must be working or must have worked as a Public Prosecutor or Additional Public Prosecutor or Assistant Public Prosecutor or Government Advocate for not less than 3 years in the post or posts.
- In computing the period of 3 years, the period during which the candidate has worked as an Advocate shall be included; OR
- Must be a member of Ministerial staff of
- the High Court or of Courts subordinate thereto; or
- the Offices of the Government Pleaders attached to those Courts; OR
- Must be working as Superintendent in the High Court of Bombay at Goa, Panaji or in the Courts subordinate thereto in Goa and holding a Degree in Law or Sub-Registrar or District Registrar in Goa and holding a Degree in Law or Legal Assistant in the Law Department of the Government of Goa or Superintendent (Legal/Drafting) in the Law Department of the Government of Goa, for not less than 5 years in the post or posts.
How to apply?
- The candidates are required to forward their applications in the prescribed proforma along with the annexures, documents as mentioned below and "eChallan" Receipt by Registered Post of Speed Post only with Acknowledgment, so as to reach the office of the Registrar (Admin.) High Court of Bombay at Goa, Panaji Goa, on or before the last date i.e. 9th October 2019.
- Applications submitted by hand delivery or any other mode shall not be accepted.
To Access Official Notification click here