Karnataka Judicial Services Examination 2019 Notified
The Karnataka High Court invites online application for direct recruitment of Civil Judges.
Name of the Post: Civil Judge
No. of Post: 56 (fifty-Six)
A. Direct Recruitment
- Must beholder of a degree in Law granted by University established by Law in India and must have been enrolled as an advocate.
- The candidate must not have completed 35 years of age as in the last date of receipt of application.
- For Ex-serviceman candidates, relaxation of three years in the upper age limit.
B. Recruitment of In-service Candidates (i.e., staff working in the High Court, District Judiciary as Assistant Public Prosecutors-cum-Additional Government Pleaders working in the Department of Prosecutions and Government Litigation)
- Must beholder of a degree in Law granted by a University established by Law in India.
- Concerned candidates must not have completed 40 years of age as on the last date ﬁxed for receipt of applications.
- In-service candidates having required qualiﬁcation working in the High Court and in the District Judiciary irrespective of their cadres are eligible to apply for the post of Civil Judge.
- Assistant Public Prosecutors-cum—Additional Government Pleaders who are working in the Department of Prosecutions and Government Litigation are also eligible to apply for the post of Civil Judges.
Note: 1. Direct recruitment to the cadre of Civil Judges is subject to any order made under Article 16(4) or 16(4A) of the Constitution of India, providing reservation for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and other backward classes.
2. For direct recruitment to the cadre of Civil Judges 1% (One percent) reservation has been provided for Orthopaedic disabled persons (persons having a disability with one arm (0A)/one leg (OL)/both legs (BL), subject to the prescribed qualifications.
- The Last Date for register] submit Online Application: 22/08/2019 (11.59 PM)
- The Last Date for payment of fee through online: 26/08/2019
- The Last Date for payment of fee through Challan: 26/08/2019 till Banks' working hours
How to apply?
Those Who are desirous of applying for the said posts are required to ﬁll up the application online on the website http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/recruitment.asp Applications sent by any other mode other than online will not be considered.
To Access Official Notification click here