The High Court of Kerala invites online application for the post of Munsiff/ Magistrate in the Kerala Judicial Service against NCA and Regular vacancies.
Name of the Post: Munsiff-Magistrate
Pay Scale: Rs. 27700 – 44770/-
Essential Qualification and Experience
1. Direct Recruitment: A candidate for appointment as Munsiff/Magistrate by direct recruitment shall satisfy the following general conditions, namely,
a) Shall be a citizen of India.
b) Shall be a holder of a degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate.
c) Shall not have completed 35 years of age on the first day of January 2020. The upper age limit shall be raised by five years in the case of candidates belonging to any of the Scheduled Castes or adult members of such castes and their children when such adult members are converted to other religions, or Scheduled Tribes, and by three years in the case of candidates belonging to any of the Other Backward Classes, as provided in Rule 10(c) of Part II of Kerala State and Subordinate Services Rules, 1958.
d) Shall be of good character
e) Shall be of sound health having no bodily infirmities, which renders him/her unfit for appointment.
2. Recruitment by Transfer: No officer he service shall be eligible for appointment as Munsiff-Magistrate by transfer, unless he/she is a holder of a degree in law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an advocate and is an approved probationer in any one or more of the feeder categories enumerated as Sl. Nos. (i) to (viii) below He/She shall not have completed 54 years of age on the last date fixed for the closure of Step-H process of online Filing of applications.
A person who is otherwise qualified for appointment by transfer but is not holding any of the posts enumerated below at the time of his application for appointment by transfer, shall be eligible for appointment if he has held any one or more of such posts at any time for the prescribed number of years and is holding a post in a higher scale of pay in any of the offices from which appointment is to be made.
How to apply?
- To apply online click here
- Date of commencement of Step-I & Step-II processes and remittance of application fee through online mode: 02.07.2020
- The date of closure of Step-I process: 22.07.2020
- Date of closure of Step-II process and remittance of application fee through online mode and downloading of challan for online payment: 27.07.2020
- Date of commencement of remittance of application fee through offline mode: 29.07.2020
- The last date for remittance of application fee through offline mode: 05.08.2020
To Access Official Notification click here