High Court of Madhya Pradesh invites online application for the post of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant.
Name of the Post: Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant
No. of Post: 30 (Thirty)
Consolidated Pay: Rs. 20,000/-
Essential Qualification and Experience
- The candidate must be a law graduate (as on the date of appearing at interview) having a bachelor's degree in law (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any School/College/University/Institute established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate.
- The candidate must have basic knowledge of computer M.S. Office/Open Office/Ubuntu including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/processes such as Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis and Westlaw etc.
How to apply?
· To apply online click here
· Start Date of submission of Application Form: 15/11/2019 (ll.59AM)
· Last Date of submission of Application Form: 22/11/2019 (11.59 PM)
· Last Date of correction in Application Form: 24/ 11/2019 (11.59 PM)
· Date & Time of Online Examination: 13/12/2019 (Friday)
To Access Official Notification click here